anything under the sun

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Most Random Blog Ever

8:32 PM Posted by Unknown No comments
Image from weheartit.com
Hello! Just call me Jaide. I am from Davao, Philippines. Actually, I decided to create a blog to practice my writing skills in English so pardon me if I can't blog well. Hehe. And I really want to share to you guys my thoughts about my interests that's why this blog has many topics. And yes, in my own opinion this would be the most random blog ever created! As I have in my list of categories, my blog's about anime, books, films, music, technology, travel, and other random things.

Anime - mostly anime reviews and rants
Books - rants, comments, feelings about the books I've read
Music and Films - most specifically Asian films and KPop :)
Technology - techie news, new trends in technology, android app/game reviews
Travel - specifically about Davao Region, PH
Random - anything that doesn't belong to the topics above

That's it! Enough for my intro and enjoy my blog! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment