anything under the sun

Friday, April 3, 2015

EXO - EXODUS Album Review

11:37 PM Posted by Unknown No comments
EXO - The 2nd Album 'EXODUS'
Release Date: March 30, 2015
Genre: Dance, R&B, Soul, Ballad

EXO's 2nd studio album, EXODUS, was released on March 30, 2015 in both Korean and Mandarin versions. Domestic pre-sales for the album surpassed 500,000 within 24 hours, setting a new record for pre-sales. The group released an early release of their title track 'Call Me Baby' on March 27, 2015 due to leaked versions of the song which received an all kill status, ranking #1 on all Korea's major music charts. On March 29, 2015 EXO released their track “First Love,” a special gift for EXO-Ls which was available for only 10 hours. (Wikipedia.com)

This is not a negative opinion but I really think that XOXO is better that EXODUS. My favorite songs in this album are Call Me Baby, Exodus, El Dorado, and Hurt only. I'm not saying the other songs are bad, it's just that they do not catch my attention. Please don't hate me EXO-Ls :( But well, this album was really another success for them. I can see them winning many trophies AGAIN. I just wish EXO won't overwork too much and take care of their health and body.

Listen to EXO - EXODUS Full Abum (Korean Version):




Listen to EXO - EXODUS Full Album (Chinese Version):



Download EXO - EXODUS Full Album here

0 comments:

Post a Comment