anything under the sun

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Girl Groups Invasion!

1:16 AM Posted by Unknown No comments

Lately, my mind's been invaded with girl groups' songs I almost forgot that Exo had made their comeback!

Since the comeback of 4minute, Fiestar and Red Velvet, I really didn't thought that more girl groups will come back or debut. Added to my favorite girl groups now are CLC, The Ark, and Oh My Girl. And gosh OMG has 8 members with similar faces (haha) I think it would take time to remember who's who. I already knew Binnie since she's the only short-haired one, and Seunghee because of her eye brows (hehe).

Check out my latest favorite girl group songs below!


4minute - Crazy
I love 4minute! But their recent songs really did not caught my attention until this one! And that Jihyun part! That's the sexiest Jihyun I have seen.


Fiestar - You're Pitiful and Today
I'm so happy for Fiestar! After 3 years, they've made their first mini album! For the information of you all, Fiestar is my #1 bias girl group. Sadly, they are so underrated :( But I still love and support them! I like all their songs but my most favorite songs are Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes and Today.

Red Velvet - Ice Cream Cake
 
Welcome to the group, Yeri! And because of this comeback of them, my new bias from RV is now Seulgi! She's so pretty and I like her eyes.

Crayon Pop - FM
Crayon Pop is cute as always! And weird... But still cute! 

Miss A - Only You and Love Song
 
Almost everybody are hating on Suzy because she has many parts in Only You. But I really don't care as long as the song is very good. Haha! And Love Song too, I like its chorus.
SNSD - Catch Me If You Can
I posted the Japanese Version since its sounds better for me. The song is not that catchy but what keeps me listening is the chorus since I'm a fan of EDM.

EXID - Ah Yeah
I know EXID since their song I Feel Good cuz that song is really good. But I didn't bother to know the members, and now I regret it! LE is now on my bias list! I really wish that Fiestar would become like them, unnoticed at first but now so popular.
 
Now let's proceed to debut songs...

CLC - Pepe
The title is awkward since "Pepe" in Filipino slang is a genital part of a woman. But oh, it's also the nickname of PH's national hero! At first I really don't like the song but I found myself being in LSS to this so, yeah. And their attitudes are just like any other CUBE artists, cute and cheerful.

The Ark - The Light
The MV made me cry! I remember the Sewol accident that happened last year. And it's a great debut song, not like the ordinary girl group debut songs.
Pocket Girls - Bbang Bbang
Just like SNSD's Catch Me If You Can, Bbang Bbang is not really the best song but what keeps my attention is the chorus. It's just that in chorus, I think the 'uhh' and the 'bbang bbang' are not necessary. Well anyway, good luck for them.
Oh My Girl - Cupid
This is what I'm talking about! They all look the same to me and they are so many. Haha! Unlike their sunbaes with 5 members only. But I will look forward to them since they are from WM where my babies are. And the song is really catchy, I like the background beat, the chorus, the rap, and Binnie! Binnie is just so cute.

0 comments:

Post a Comment